Wednesday, May 14, 2008

listennj success

Hurrah!!

i have accomplished ALL the task and am still alive to blog about it.
I had to use the PC in the library to actual complete this task but it did work. Once I got started and the downloads actually started to work, I will say the process was easy to understand. I loaded the player onto the desktop, upgraded the media player, listened to a tutorI found. Then I could not find the books again, but they where lurking at the bottom of the screen. Once I found them, was able to download the two books I chose and actual listen. The quality for very good. I think I will rate this process on a normal scale in use and task accomplishment. The process took awhile because I did not have the right equipment to do the task. I do not have a player of any kind so I could not try the other types of downloading.
I feel so GOOD that I can say ELAINE has finished the tasked and hope I have qualified for the prize.

1 comment:

Alana said...

Hi Elaine,
Wanted to let you know I am following your blog from JA. Thanks for including me in your health tips.