Friday, April 25, 2008

#17 here I come

Well after many tries, I did get to play in the sandbox, without having to ask HOW? I am the red lady so I thought I would type this in red.
I do agree that each branch might well use a pbwiki for the location. Staff could edit the notes from meetings, add corrections or whatever. They might be able to keep in touch with each other in a fun way also. Plan events by being able to take assignments and post answers and/or redo assignments.
I put a note for people to visit my site because I have no one who has visited. IT is disappointing.
es

2 comments:

Desiree said...

very nice layout for your blog :) it's definetly the coolest choice

OCL Web Things said...

The web challenge committee is reading your blog from our Google Reader account.
I agree with Knitting Angel, cool layout.
~KK