Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thing 16

Well, here we go again-overload. One could sit for hours and go from Wiki to Wiki on any subject imaginable. I played around to look for gardening, found a funny one that was a take off on gardening your wiki. One could De Dupe (merge wikis) and Atomize (break up pages into sub catagories) your wiki. I also was fascinated by the Harry Potter page. Many people have visited and commented in this realm. The other cute wiki I stumbled across was Dr Seuss. Very cute. Both places I think a child would also enjoy.
The Ocean County article was well written. Are we famous now?
Library success wiki could have been very useful for me in a couple of my classes last semester. I was impressed. I had heard about Nancy Pearl, so I played around in her pages. There are articles on management practices, leadership skills, and the one that peak my interest was models for weeding. A big deal in the Brick branch at the moment anyway.
WHERE are w? No list for our library. I did visit Morris County. I think it is well done. They list classes programs, direction etc. They even have a Flickr slide show highlighting the inside of the library.

No comments: