Tuesday, April 15, 2008

thing 14

Technorati
I still haven't been able to load the video but will keep trying. Exploring this site was amazing. Again the information is overload for me but I think I have the hang of Tech. now. Maybe?
I found that the News site was the number one place people went in this place. It had all kinds of news, videos, stories. This just might be the place to go news.
This thing called Boing/Boing was the top blog which won the Lifetime Achievement and Best group. http://www.boingboing.net. This was again an overload of places for culture and technology, but I think I will go back to this.
I check out the tags for front page, business and entertainment but was wondering what "by authority" meant. Anyone know?
When I did a search for crafts I was shown many spots for crafts, and chart. Then I click on knitting with many more places to visit. ONE of the places being Lifestyles-WOW this just became mind bogling and went into robots, babies, countries food motherhood. One could just stay moving around in here for ever.
I did like the way the tags do help a person organize and search by normal words.
es

No comments: