Tuesday, April 15, 2008

social bookmarking

Was confused as to what a cloud meant, but I think I figured it out. Seems to mean the tags that set up and the size of the tags which represent how many people are useing.
I searched the word crafts-found 3544 different places. Within these groups could find videos references technology and training all dealing with the many types of crafts. The comments where confusing because I was not sure who or why they where commenting.
My co-worker is trying to use this site to mark our favorites but the process is very time consuming. I think this will work good becasue the favorites then will be the same on all our reference computers.
I found the places we where to check out also interesting. I really think the younger generation is going to really enjoy and use these features.
Way to go Stafford!!
I'm sorry gang but this girl is just to over whelmed with all the information to sign up for another challenge. Maybe when we are done, I will be able to go back and play some more. These challenges are taking me mucho time.

No comments: